Summary:its totaly bakwas book
Author:Anjum khalid
Date:2015-07-07 10:09:25
Update:2015-07-07 19:40:16

1. review   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anjum  khalid Anjum khalid - 2015-07-07 17:13:23
I found this very very bakwas book.

2. Re: review   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Smith Dave Smith - 2015-07-07 18:51:13 - In reply to message 1 from Anjum khalid
I actually had to look up the meaning of bakwas, to save anybody else the trouble it is Punjabi slang for worthless.

Since you feel that strongly, why don't you write a review. Of course you would have to support your opinion.

I would also be happy to review your published book, if you have one, to see what style you would consider of value.

Dave

3. Re: review   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-07-07 19:12:57 - In reply to message 2 from Dave Smith
I looked in Google Translate, and it seems bawkas may mean "missing" in Hausa. So maybe he just meant a book like this was really missing in the market, nothing bad about the review. Maybe he can clarify what he really meant.

4. Re: review   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Samuel Adeshina Samuel Adeshina - 2015-07-07 19:40:16 - In reply to message 1 from Anjum khalid
I agree with Dave. Saying a book is 'bakwas' without any valid backup reason is a little bit unreasonable, it'ld be very great if you told us more. Why do you think this book is 'Worthless', I'ld like to know and I believe I'm not alone.